In the past, ENDS US had a history of providing industry-leading conference experiences for the e-cigarette, e-liquid and vaping industry. Now in 2021, ENDS US is coming back as a workshop to yet again bring together the experts and top leaders to work with one another to further the industry as it continues to evolve.
By attending this workshop, you will be connecting with the most influential companies in the global e-cigarette, e-liquid and vaping industry with key stakeholders, regulators and policy advisors, the scientific research community, public health advocates, FDA, law firms and big tobacco. This 1 ½ day virtual workshop will engage you in the conversation about the latest in the regulatory landscape, PMTAs – what’s next, research, tobacco harm reduction, the future of the industry, and much more.
- Azim Chowdhury, Partner, Keller & Heckman
- Willie McKinney, CEO, McKinney Regulatory Science Advisors, LLC
- Patricia Kovacevic, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer Consultant, Independent
- Sarah Cooney, Head of Scientific Collaboration and Communication, British America Tobacco
- Autumn Bernal, PhD, Founder & Principle, ToxCreative LLC
- Ryan Potts, VP Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Reynolds American
- Paul Cummings, General Manager, Smithers